From 2010 – 2020 electricity prices are forecast to double!
Much of the heat in our home escapes into the atmosphere, costing a small fortune.
Building a well insulated house makes a lot of sense.
That is where we can help you.
HEAT LOSS IN A BUILDING
- 25% of the heat escapes through the walls and corners,
- 25% - 30% of the heat escapes through the roof,
- 10% - 30% windows and doors lose,
- 10% - 15% foundations,
- 40% of your heat can lose chimney
CAUSES OF HEAT LOSS
- The most common cause of heat loss are thermal bridges – where cold walls meet warm air. Cold draughts from doors and windows also contribute.
- Poorly insulated foundation and wall cracks caused by the movement.
- Badly functioning ventilation.
- Poor house construction insulation.
WHAT IS AN ENERGY EFFICIENT HOUSE / ECO HOUSE? PASSIVE HOUSE?
Increases in energy prices and rising costs of heating buildings to increasingly affect the growth of interest in modern technologies which allow to reduce these costs.
Changing regulations increasingly require new build houses to be more energy efficient.
An energy-efficient home is one which consumes below 70 kWh / m² year.
It should be noted that from 2018 all energy-efficient homes will be built in the modern sense.
- consume 3-5 times less energy for heating
- 30-70 kWh / m² / year - home energy efficient
- 15-30 kWh / m² / year - low-energy house
- 1-15 kWh / m² / year - passive house
- 0 kWh / m² / year - zero-energy house
In short, energy-saving / energy efficient house / eco house is a house that has:
In addition, energy efficient house / eco house / passive house should optimise renewable energy - solar, wind and ground heat-pumps.
Knowing the impact of barriers to heat loss through the building, you can take action to reduce it.
Projects of energy-efficient homes that you receive from us is the result of many years of experience, thought and practice.
- well insulated building envelope including windows and doors
- reduced thermal bridges
- high-performance mechanical ventilation system with heat recovery
- High-efficiency heating system
WE GIVE YOU SAME BENEFITS:
It is also important that the house built today will meet the standards after 2021. This will have a significant impact on its market value.
- optimised solutions
- availability of products and technologies for the UK market
- additional investment of not more than 10% - 30%
- a quick return on the expenditure incurred by savings on energy
- improve the comfort of your home
SOLUTIONS AFFECTING DEMAND REDUCTION
Improving the external thermal insulation of building partitions
A further reduction in energy costs
- Increasing insulation - 20 cm on the walls (U less than 0.15 W / m² K) and under the floor on the ground, 30 cm in the roof - (value for polystyrene enriched with graphite - NEOPOR ®)
- Improving the performance of windows - no worse than U = 1.2 W / m² K for the frame and U = 0.6 W / m² K for windows.
- Tight connection of thermal insulation of walls and roof . Removal of thermal bridges
- Liquidation vertical thermal bridge:
- On the ground floor as a reinforced concrete slab supported on the foundation walls by special concrete and styrofoam pieces, or slab for thermal insulation
- Insulation of the foundation walls or side edges of the plate 20cm layer of polystyrene,
- To minimize peripheral thermal bridge at the edges of the windows by fitting of insulation layer,
- Removal of thermal bridge at the junction of the balcony with a wreath-insulated structural elements so special baskets.
- To ensure undisturbed atmosphere inside the building - installation of mechanical ventilation and heat recovery and high efficiency condensing boilers with closed combustion chamber or heat pump
- Providing small daily fluctuations in temperature in the interior - exterior wall materials to ensure the accumulation of heat
We are pleased to present to you energy-efficient homes / eco houses / passive houses designed by ‘Lipinscy Houses’ along with full and reliable estimate.
- Proper architecture of the building:
- Incorporate passive solar gains
- proper shape and orientation of the house,
- Possibility of using solar panels to heat water,
- Strengthening the effectiveness of recovery through the use of ground heat exchanger.